Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Final Project Workshop Day 2


You know the drill! Continue working on your Part I paraphrases and begin working on Part II. If you need materials to work on your product, be sure to bring them to class! Again, Ms. Parker and I will be observing everyone to grade you for using your workshop time effectively.

REMINDER: You are handing in:

  • the brainstorming sheet (in your packet)
  • Part I typed paraphrase
  • Part II creative product
  • 2 paragraphs explaining your creative choices
Remember - projects are DUE by the end of class TOMORROW - WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 5! I will be putting your projects on our class blog so we can all see them, and I can share them with my own classmates at the University of Rochester!

No comments:

Post a Comment