Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Final Project - Act 5.2 Duel: Hamlet's Diary Entry


A note from the artist:

"My project is a diary entry I believe Hamlet would write before his fight with Laertes, Hamlet being a selfish person will talk about himself and how he will win the fight. I think it would be interesting to see a diary entry from Hamlet because he has a very complex mind and it would be interesting to know what goes through his mind when he does and plans his antics throughout the play. It would also be amusing to know what he was thinking throughout the middle of the play when he was contemplating on killing Claudius or not. Also we know how he acted nonchalant when he killed Polonius but I would like to know what went through his mind afterwards."

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for paying attention to details like the date and the font type! I also really think you nailed things on the head when you say Hamlet was selfish. This diary entry is very believable! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the anticipation that this letter conveys. Also, the line: "Shall I hope no foul play is involved in this fight: - is really ominous (b/c of course, there is foul play). Love the font too!

    ReplyDelete