Thursday, September 11, 2014

Monday, September 15 "My Last Duchess" and vocabulary 2 test



The following students have missing work:
Please see me after school on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday or period 1. 2, 6 or 7 in room 176. I am putting in zeros as place holders, until such time as the work is completed.

You can always check your grades on line.

period 4
course criteria sheet- Rodney, Clifton, Isaiah, Xavier, Lauren
Portrait analysis quick write:  Khiara, Clifton, Nathaniel
Nature of Power quick write: Xavier, Jenna, Isaiah
My Last Duchess first vocabulary test: Khiara, Isaiah
Duchess anticipatory statement: Xavier, Isaiah

period 8



In class: "My Last Duchess" vocabulary 2 test.  If you have questions during the test, please raise your hand for assistance. 

Continuing with the graphic organizer for "My Last Duchess"  When you have completed your test, please work on the organizer. I will collect them all at the end of class.


No comments:

Post a Comment